Sunday, February 1, 2009

GO CARDINALS!!!!

Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I have not felt very good. But I am feeling much better. I will post more tonight after the Cardinals kick some serious butt. GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!

We are getting ready to go to our friends house to watch the game. Hope everyone has a great day and drive safe. There might be crazies on the road later.

3 thoughts from friends:

. said...

Maybe you should take this post off...looks like the STEELERS WON! :) We are Steelers fans in the Hughes house. My friend I have known my whole life plays for them...sorry to say...WE WON! Still love you though Tara!

pebes2 said...

Hey we gave them a run for their money!!! It was a good game. I thought I was gonna throw up a few times!!! (not really) Miss you guys. Traylor has asked a few times about your girls.I show her your blog and then she's fine. TTYL

Karies place said...

Would you be ok if I posted a url to someone else's blog who is having a contest on your comments? You could also enter her contest. The idea behind it is to find as many ways to post her contest and then make as many comments per posting her url. (hope that makes sense). If you are not interested, then that's ok. Please leave a response on my blog yes or not. :)

Karie
www.kariessliceofheave.blogspot.com/