Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tsunami Night @ the Cove

Traylor and her friend Camille are somewhere out there.

My cute girl.


Traylor and Camille with the glowing necklaces I got them. It helped me find them at the end of the night.



Traylor looks so small with the huge waves behind her.

We had alot of fun tonight. It was tsunami night at the cove. All you could eat pizza and drink. I watched for awhile and then got in the hot tub. It felt so good. I'm thinking we need to get a hot tub. (wink, wink Robert) (in good time) and so sorry NO picture of me ever in a swimsuit will you ever see!!!!!


(March 20, 2009)

4 thoughts from friends:

Karies place said...

Ohhh a hot tub. Niiiice!:)

MaryBeth said...

Fun! I have to tell you that Traylor kept calling it "salami" night, and I was cracking up so badly I couldn't even correct her!

Kyli said...

Wow, Traylor looks so different to me. She's really growing up! Hope things are good for you!

OUR HOUSE said...

I need a hot tub. Okay, I want a hot tub, but it's really close to being a need:)