Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the big news is.........

So I can say it now...... I am now the 2nd couselor in the primary. I was sustained and set apart today. I'm pretty excited. I've been in this primary as a teacher for oh.......3 1/2 years now. I am going to miss my kids. I teach the CTR 5 class. They are so cute! All the girls came and gave me a hug today in class after I told them that this was my last sunday with them. But.. I will still see them every week so its all good. Plus I'll get to see how Traylor is in the Sr primary. hehe. I've never been in a presidency before (well except when I was a youth). Our first meeting is tuesday. Wish me well.

6 thoughts from friends:

MaryBeth said...

Sucker!

Christy said...

So, who got released?

OUR HOUSE said...

Congratulations. Primary is fun.

Karies place said...

Congratulations on your calling. Primary is definitely a calling that keeps you going. Up until 2 yrs ago, I was in primary most of my 21 yrs of marriage.

Sondra said...

That is great congrates. I am sure that you will love it.

pebes2 said...

Christy - everyone but Anne