Saturday, May 30, 2009

So... Goodbye Arizona, Hello Utah

We are moving!!! This is my last day of may in Arizona. We are moving up mid June. R found a new job and so that puts us close to family again. We are very excited!! But if you come to our house just know it is a mess. I have much to do and I am still going to work up to the last few days before we leave. Craziness!!

8 thoughts from friends:

Wendy said...

I'm SO glad you are coming back home. :) We will have to scrapbook together. :)

pebes2 said...

definately!!! Robert will be excited. I haven't scrapped for awhile.

Karies place said...

What part of Ut?

Christy said...

Yay! As sad as we are to have you leave, I'm really happy you get to move closer to home. I know how much you miss everyone there. We'll miss you!

Sondra said...

where are you moving to. We should get together and do something. I love to scrapbook to.
let me know if you need any help.

OUR HOUSE said...

much jealous!

{leah} said...

Good luck with the move and everything! Sierra Vista really is just a holding ground -huh-

shauntelle said...

WHAT!!!???? where are you moving to? when can we start scrapping again :)