Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My whine session starts now.....

My feet hurt. I'm so not used to standing all day. I am so ready to be done packing. I think we have a few odds and ends to pack. Tomorrow we get the Uhaul and tomorrow night the Elders Quorum comes and helps us with the big, heavy stuff. Yeah!!! Thursday everything has to be clean and done in the carpeted rooms. We are getting them steam cleaned. And everything sprayed for bugs. I want that deposit. That means an extra week that I don't have to work!! But I did learn today that the people(my bil and sil) are cleaning my house in Utah. So not to much too worry about up there I hope. The people from the rental place come from to do the final inspection at 1:00 and then we are officially not Sierra Vistains any more. (I'm not sure how you would say that) vistaites.... oh well

I definitely need to post some pictures. I am long overdue but as of Thursday I won't have Internet until .......... I don't know. I know, cry with me. boo hoo

ta ta for now

1 thoughts from friends:

MaryBeth said...

It's almost over...promise.

Hey, do you still need a ladder for cleaning? And I was wondering if I could take Traylor tonight so she'd be out of the way while eveyrone was moving. Call me...or I'll call you :)