Sunday, July 19, 2009

Whatcha doing?!.....

Hi everybody!! We have been very busy. I can't put pictures up yet but soon I hope.

I think we have done more in 4 weeks in Utah than 4 years in Arizona. Just this week alone we : 1 -went to a baseball game (Go Raptors!! yeah they didn't win) , 2 - watched Robert play church softball, 3 - Hiked to Waterfall Canyon (which I almost didn't survive!!), 4 - Went to a niece's birthday party, 5 - watched the fireworks for the 24th, 6 - went swimming with friends, 7 - went to the splash pad (really cool and fun for the kids), 8 - had a run-in with a friends dog, and I'm thinking I missed 2 days. Hmn...... I can't remember. I'm sure I took a picture then I'll remember. :) But we are enjoying Utah. (we visited lots of friends this week also. ) Oh plus I dried bananas for our hike. I feel all domesticated.. :)

Tomorrow I am going to start painting the kitchen. We took a break for a few weeks and now here I go. We couldn't decide on a color so I am just painting it white. Then it will be crisp and clean. We can accent it if we want to later.

This week is going to be just as hectic.

Monday - paint kitchen
Tuesday - Traylor has a play date with a friend
Wednesday - park city with Wendy
Thursday - LAGOON!! Traylor has been waiting for this.
Friday - fireworks, parade, etc....
Saturday - bounce back to Lagoon day with Robert
Sunday - Relax

Now if I could get some sleep tonight. Right after I put Roberts clothes for tomorrow in the dryer. :)

Night all. I need the rest.

2 thoughts from friends:

Sondra said...

sound like alot of fun. Do you have time in that busy schedel to mee with an old friend. Give me a call.

Megan said...

THis is Megan, your cousin. You are not too far away from us now. We live in Clinton (Southwest of Roy). Sounds like you have been having fun since you moved. I am always looking for fun things to do with my kids, especially in the summer. Where is the splash pad, and waterfall hike? They sound like things we would like.